Business development a person how will work as a member of the sales team to design, present and demonstrate solutions during the sales cycle, enabling solutions, end user customers, vendors and industry partners. Develop and take the lead on technical RFP and SOW generation.
The ability to gather requirements and develop statements of work is essential. Educate and provide training to sales community. During the sales process, confirm that vendor’s products meet the prospect requirements and assist the sales team to articulate and demonstrate vendor's solutions, influence customer's technical requirements, and positions products relative to competition. Presentation and customer interactions are a significant part of this position. The Sales Engineer should also recognize and drive new business opportunities in the accounts, generating and maintaining a revenue pipeline.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- 3-6 years of experience in system administration, pre and post sales related fields.
- Strong knowledge of Security Industry, threat management, compliance, Operating Systems, understanding of current thread landscape required.
- Ability to interact with and demonstrate related products at all functional levels within a client environment – front line, managerial and executive.
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients Account Executives and Comgene Management.
- Overall attention to accuracy with regard to product needs and bill of goods, documentation of events, statements of work and all other communications.
- Industry related certifications preferred. Vendor neutral certifications such as CheckPoint, CCSE, CCSA or CCSI, ISS, Crossbeam, RSA/EMC, McAgee, Nokia, Secure Computing, Microsoft MCSE and Unix/Linux
- Superb Sales soft skills. Ability to listen and communicate effectively with vendors, prospects, clients.
- Ability to interact with, present and demonstrate related products all functional levels within a client environment – frontline, managerial, executive.
- Overall attention to accuracy and detail with regard to product needs and bill of goods required, documentation of events and meetings, statements of work and all written and verbal communication.
Comgene is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, handicap, disability, religion, national origin, military service, or any other protected category. We have established an Affirmative Action program to initiate and promote equal employment opportunities. As an Affirmative Action Employer, we make every effort to ensure that our workforce represents the diversity of our labor market and that minority group members are given full consideration for development and advancement within our employment structure.
IT Support Technician
The Information Technology Support Technician supports end users at Comgene Security by providing rapid resolution for IT issues and updating requests via helpdesk. The Information Technology Support Technician will be required to provide informal, on the spot training on the use PCs, operating systems and applications as well as configure end-user PCs.
- Accept technical support calls and emails to the I.T. Department and manage/track issues to resolution via an enterprise help desk system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve end-user hardware, operating system, and software related problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve basic network and server access problems for end users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with voice communications (i.e., VoIP telephones) and voicemail systems.
- Analyze and forward support issues that cannot be addressed by the HelpDesk to appropriate IT personnel.
- Install, configure, and test laptops/desktops, mobile devices, peripherals and software.
- Responsible for new user setup including user account creation and image based hardware deployments.
- Maintain inventory of hardware devices and software licensing.
- Educate staff on appropriate use of hardware and software to prevent errors and promote efficiency.
- Complete assigned companywide rollouts of upgraded desktops, laptops, monitors and other computer equipment.
- Develop and update help desk documentation and procedures.
- Assist employees using Microsoft desktop operating systems (Windows XP, Windows 7) and applications. (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Perform related tasks as assigned by management.
- 3+ years of general Help Desk experience in an enterprise environment required.
- 2+ years experience supporting Windows desktop operating systems required.
- 2+ years experience supporting Microsoft Office required.
- Working knowledge of OS image creation and deployment concepts and best practices required.
- Working knowledge of laptop/desktop/peripheral hardware required.
- Willingness and ability to take calls after hours and on weekends required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on providing clear, concise and professional documentation for areas of assigned responsibility required.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory preferred.
- Working knowledge of networks and network cabling preferred
- Working knowledge of automated software deployment mechanisms preferred
Comgene is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, handicap, disability, religion, national origin, military service, or any other protected category. We have established an Affirmative Action program to initiate and promote equal employment opportunities. As an Affirmative Action Employer, we make every effort to ensure that our workforce represents the diversity of our labor market and that employees and applicants are given full consideration for development and advancement within our employment structure.